L!F3 !s M!racl3 buT C0mpl!cat3d

M3M0RABL3 M0M3NT$

11/6/09

happy birthday to me ^.^





lol..i like "bo ge"


sir chris & me




pooh cake






very very long din write blog ad..
s laz year need study no time.. then nowadays stupid line oways gt prob lor..
d day b4 ytd my new classmate & frens throw me a surprise celebration..
tis is d 1st time my frens help me celebrate my birthday like this lor..
n also 1st time celebrate birthday with a ful cake..
coz cant finish d whole cake s wil eat til yuk
jz buy a slice n a candle for wishing purpose =)
they really giv me a big surprise..
altho i guess tiok frm d 1st place..
bt i tink we r stil new n impossible they wil celebrate for me 1
manacai...haha...SURPRISE
thx guys! sweet 18th birthday for me..
i bcome double touch when saw my favorite pooh cake..haha..
and d present..
really memorable..
haha..definitely wont use it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




this is d 2nd time hubby celebrate my bday v me ad o..
this year we also went to qb celebrate..
Azuma japanese restaurant~~yum yum..
hubby gave me a mickey mouse mp3 lor..
when i see it i m so surprise n my tears drop n drop er..
coz i like tis mp3 sosososososososo much ad when i saw it in pc fair laz time..
s i hav old mp3 ad then jz forgot bout it lor..
neva tink tat hubby wil found out 1..
hubby compose a song n lyrics for me..
when i read d lyrics..my tears drop none stop again..
hubby..u muz celebrate every year bday v me o..
i reserve for u ad de..
bt when u go to Sg. then dunno how ad lor..haiz....
I love you hubby... forever..

4 Comments:

At 6/13/2009 , Blogger bavelyn said...

wawa
see ur 18th birthday so happy ^^
and sweet lo~~~
haha

 
At 6/16/2009 , Blogger GP_Lee said...

happy b'day lee ying
long time d c u leh
study at where??
hair long jor neh
pretty jor

 
At 7/11/2009 , Blogger J said...

walau eh who give u condoms = =
hahahhaahha

 
At 7/27/2009 , Blogger Rachaelho said...

sorry guys late reply

bavelyn:haha.. thx to classmate lor
help me celebrate..how r u bavelyn?

A peng: i study at equator..tat day i meet u at clb so happy le ^^

Layla: my classmate lor..
i havent open it le..dunno how's inside lol..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home